Speeds Not What You'd Expect? Try a New SIM





If you're like me you've probably been with your cellular provider for quite some time. I've been with T-Mobile for several years and I'm using the same SIM that I was issued way back when.

Apparently, as technology changes (and as your SIM ages and gets worn) you could be left behind in the speed arena.

T-Mobile has been working through an issue SiRMez has been having regarding data throughput on his Android devices. The slow speeds exist both on his Nexus One and his G1, using the same old SIM.

T-Mobile says they "would definitely request a new SIM card. Most T-Mobile stores have them available at no cost. ^JG"

So, if you're still using your old SIM, it may be worth a drive to your local T-Mobile store for a SIM-swap to help squeeze out better data speeds. I'll be heading to my T-Mobile reseller on my lunch hour and will report my findings in the comments below.


*that Working on any Provider

Via: (PocketNow)

No comments:

Post a Comment